Last Updated: Sept 14, 2022
1. Which Information We CollectWe collect general types of information about you when you visit and use our website; One type of data is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“non-personal information”). We also collect several categories of personal information (“Personal Information”).Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any details which are personally identifiable provided consciously and voluntarily by you, or by an organization you represent or are associated with or through your use of our website. Such information may include your full name, address, telephone number, email address, mobile number, payment source number or other personal information you provide to us during the course of communicating with us through our website. We may collect this same information about all other persons you provide to us. It is always your choice whether or not to directly provide us with your Personal Information. Please note that if you decline to provide us Personal Information, then we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services and you may not be eligible for certain sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions we run.We also collect information regarding how you use our website, the areas of our website that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software, including domain names, times that you access the internet, and other websites you have visited, and we may obtain location data related to the geographic location of your laptop, mobile device or other digital device on which our website is used.
2. How We Collect Your Personal InformationWe collect Personal Information through your use of our website or when providing our services. In other words, when you are using the website, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below. We use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, log files, local storage and similar mechanisms to automatically collect information when you visit and use our website. These technologies collect internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our website, track a user's movements through our website and gather demographic information about our entire user base. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis. We likewise may place cookies on your browsing devices (see 'Cookies' section below).We also collect Personal Information required to provide services when you register interest and/or submit a request. In addition, we collect your Personal Information, when you provide us such information by entering it manually or automatically, or through your use of our website and services, in the course of preparing a contract, or otherwise in engaging with us. We also may collect Personal Information when you call us for support, in which case we collect the information you provide us.
3. How We Use Information Collected
3.1 Providing Services and Products. We use the information we gather on our website to provide you with the services and or products you have requested. This may include passing your information on to a third party to provide such services or products. Our agreements with third parties require their compliance with law, but we can’t guarantee that third parties are maintaining appropriate privacy practices. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from the third party databases, you will need to contact that party directly.
3.2 Improving Our Website. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquires you make, operate and improve the functionality of our website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our website. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising, relating to your experience and interests. In addition, we use this information to comply with all legal obligations and resolve any disputes or concerns you may have.
3.3 Marketing. We also use the information you provide to us to send you advertisements, promotions and content by third parties that we think will be of interest to you. To provide this service we may anonymize and aggregate information for different purposes which include traffic flow, analysis usage, product development, market analysis, reports and other insights. We may also share Personal Information and non-personal information you provide to us with our affiliates and parent companies to send you offers about products and services you may be interested in.If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by (1) clicking here to opt-out, (2) by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected], or (3) by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email you receive from Company. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
(i) Product and Service Requests. If you have requested information about products or services from third parties on or through our website, we share the information you provided with third parties to provide you with additional information about the products and services you have requested. If you have provided a telephone address or email address with your request for more information from these third parties, you are agreeing that the third party may contact you at the number you provided via telephone, email or text (including through automated and artificial voice means; e.g. automatic telephone dialing system, text and pre-recorded messaging) about insurance products, services and marketing/telemarketing offers. You also authorize these third parties to contact you even if your telephone number is currently listed on any state, federal, local or corporate Do Not Call lists and/or registries. These third parties may also confirm information you provided through the use of other sources such as consumer reports, including but not limited to, your credit score and driving record. You are not required to purchase products or services from these third party entities, and you may revoke your consent at any time by specifically making a request to the third party who has contacted you that you do not wish to be contacted any further in regards to your initial inquiry.
(ii) Website Functionality. We share your information with companies and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third party service providers who host our website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service. These third party service providers are required to only use your information for the sole purpose of providing technical functions on our behalf are not allowed to share your information with any third parties, or use the information for any other purpose.
(iii) Anonymous information. We share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our website with third parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our website, and how those visitors use our website. This includes demographic information and behavioral information.
(iv) Legal Process. We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:(a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;(b) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies;(c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or(d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.(v) Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court.
5. Third Party Collection and Use of InformationThird parties collect and use information about you on or through our website in the following way:(i) Advertisers. Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place ads on our website, may use their own cookies, Web beacons, and other technology, to collect information about you. Our agreements with advertisers require their compliance with law, but ultimately we do not control the use of such technology and therefore can make no guarantee that such technology is being used in compliance with law.(ii) Hyperlinks. Our website and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to websites owned by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products or services, available on these third party websites. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply any endorsement of the services, products or website, or its sponsoring organization. For information about the data practices of these third party websites, please review the third party websites’ privacy policies.(iii) Analytics. As described above, we use third parties to monitor analyze and report on the traffic to, from and within our website and email messages.
6. Where We Store Your DataWe store your Personal Information in servers owned or controlled by us, or processed by third parties on our behalf, by reputable cloud-service providers in the US (see the following section regarding international transfers).
9. Security.We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information on our website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information under our control. The servers in which we store your information are kept in a secure physical environment. The servers have industry standard firewalls. Access to such servers is password protected and access by our employees is limited. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer software (“SSL”) to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information including credit card number(s), and names and addresses, as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our website is at your own risk.
10. EU Data Subject RightsData subjects with respect to whose data GDPR applies, have rights under GDPR and local laws, including, in different circumstances, rights to data portability, rights to access data, rectify data, object to processing, and erase data. It is clarified that data subject rights cannot be exercised in a manner inconsistent with the rights of our employees and staff, with our proprietary rights, and third-party rights. As such, job references, reviews, internal notes and assessments, documents and notes including proprietary information or forms of intellectual property, cannot be accessed or erased or rectified by data subjects. In addition, these rights may not be exercisable where they relate to data that is not in a structured form, for example emails, or where other exemptions apply. If processing occurs based on consent, data subjects generally have a right to withdraw their consent.Where we are the Controller, a data subject who wishes to modify, delete or retrieve their Personal Information, may do so by contacting us ([email protected]). Note that we may have to undertake a process to identify a data subject exercising their rights. We may keep details of such rights exercised for its own compliance and audit requirements. Please note that Personal Information may be either deleted or retained in an aggregated manner without being linked to any identifiers or Personal Information, depending on technical commercial capability. Such information may continue to be used by us.Data subjects in the EU have the right to lodge a complaint, with a data protection supervisory authority in the place of their habitual residence. If the supervisory authority fails to deal with a complaint, you may have the right to an effective judicial remedy.
11. MinorsOur website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Information to or on our website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features, make any purchases through the website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected].
13. California Residents.If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please read our CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
14. Nevada ResidentsNevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected].
15. "Do Not Track" Signals“Do Not Track” is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked, which notifies companies of your desire not to be tracked. We do not support or respond to “Do Not Track” requests at this time.
By Email: [email protected]